Friday, July 20, 2012

Loaded Potato Soup

I don't have a picture for this soup, and I don't really have measurements for this soup either, I never measure. This soup is all to your taste, but I'll try my best to give it measurements; just remember you can adjust it to your taste.
8 large potatoes, peeled and cut into chunks
1 small onion, diced
4 cups milk (you may want more or less)
3 oz package of bacon-bits, (desired amount, I tend to use just half)
2-3 cuts sharp cheddar cheese (or more if you like)
salt and pepper to taste
Boil the potatoes and onion until the potatoes are soft. Drain and mash the potatoes with the milk until you reach desired thickness (if you like chunky soup don't mash the potatoes to much, if you like it creamy then mash away!) Add the remaining ingredients and enjoy!
With hungry thoughts from the kitchen;
Gabrielle W.
So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God. ~1 Corinthians 10:31

No comments:

Post a Comment