Wednesday, October 23, 2013

S'more Bars

I love s'mores. LOVE 'EM! I've tried Rice Krispie bars make with chocolate chips, so, I got the idea to make s'more bars using honey graham cereal (and since I have made these, I've seen an explosion of these on pinterest) .
I'm not going to lie...when I make rice krispie treats, I never measure my ingredients, I just eye it..

For these treats you need
3 TBS butter
1 bag marshmallows
4-6 cups honey graham cereal
Chocolate chips (to you chocolatey desire)

Melt the butter, add the entire bag of marshmallows. In microwave, melt the marshmallows, add the cereal (a little at a time, you don't it to be to dry). Now, when you add the chocolate, you don't want to have to stir to much because it would cause the chocolate to melt. Stir the chocolate chips into the cereal mixture until just mixed in. Pour and press into a greased pan. Let cool and set.

With hungry thoughts from the kitchen;
Gabrielle W.
So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do do it all for the glory of God. ~1 Corinthians 10:31 

No comments:

Post a Comment