Monday, June 18, 2012

Parmesan Zucchini 'Chips'

This is a super simple recipe; it doesn't require any measuring and it's the type of recipe that you adjust to your liking.
When I made these my main focus was food; I was starving ! I had eaten half the pan before I thought; "hey, I should post this on my blog!"...I had already eaten half the pan when I finally got around to taking a picture.

Desired amount of zucchini (I find the bigger zucchinis work better for this because they are firmer) sliced into desired thickness (after you make this a couple time you'll know what you like; I like mine pretty thin)
Salt
Pepper
Olive Oil
Parmesan Cheese   
Preheat oven to 400, line a cookie sheet with aluminum foil and coat with nonstick cooking spray. Next, spread a single layer of zucchini onto the cookie sheet, sprinkle with olive oil, salt, pepper and desired amount of Parmesan cheese (mom says I like zucchini with my Parmesan cheese).
Place in oven and bake, cooking time depends on the thickness of the zucchini, anywhere from 10-30 minutes. Cook until slices are tender and Parmesan cheese in brown. As I said; you can adjust this to your liking; add garlic powder or red pepper flakes, skip the Parmesan cheese, whatever your like!

With hungry thoughts from the kitchen;
Gabrielle W.
So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God. ~1 Corinthians 10:31

No comments:

Post a Comment